In part 1 of the Mini Museum display case build I prepared the 3D printed components of the display case. In this article I will continue by soldering the electronics of the display case.
Below I have described the step-by-step process for the electronics, as well as the materials and tools that are required for the steps in this article.
- 2x 12 cm / ~5 inch warm white LED strip
- 1x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1x DigiSpark Development Board
- 1x 1 uF capacitor
- 1x 1 kÎ© resistor
- 1x 2N3904 NPN transistor
- 1x SPDT On/Off/On toggle switch
- 1x Female DC 5.5/2.1 power connector (DC-017)
- 1x 12v 1A power supply (with corresponding male connector)
- Prototyping PCB Board
- Wires in a variety of colors
- Heat shrink tubing
Last update on 2020-07-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Affiliate Disclosure